The right crew, for the right trip, at the right time. From yacht captains, to chefs, to deckhands, AYG can add to your existing crew or create and manage a completely new one for you. Potential new hires undergo extensive background checks and a comprehensive vetting process.
Acosta Yacht Group has brought together boat crews and yacht owners for longer than any other company in Miami. We know how important a highly qualified, professional, and cheerful crew is to your everyday or special occasion voyage. We are dedicated to maximizing your enjoyment of your much deserved leisure time out on the water.
We work with owners and management teams to place the most dependable qualified maritime crews. Our crew-selection process is passed on a thorough evaluation of each crew member’s experience, professionalism, references, licensing, availability, and specific expertise.
Let us know your needs, interests, and preferences. We take time to select just the right crew for your sailing yacht, charter yacht, motor yacht, mega yacht or fleet from our unique database of multinational nautical crew.
- We work with an extensive list of seasoned crew, including:
- Chief Officers/Chief Mates
- Second Officers/Second Mates
- Deck Cadets
- Officers of Watch
- Deck Hands
- Chief Engineers
- Chief Cooks/Cooks/Chefs/Sous Chefs
- Chief Stewards
- Stewards and Stewardesses
- Hosts and Hostesses
- Languages spoken:
You have one more thing to do. Let us do it for you.
- When planning to buy or sell a yacht, or to refurbish or retrofit an existing boat in your fleet, having an experienced advisor and project manager can make all the difference. The AYG team are masters of their crafts with 10 years of experience in yacht management and operations. We know our industry inside and out and have the experience and resources to manage your projects to save time, paperwork, and unnecessary costs.
- Here is a brief overview of some of the things we handle for our clients:
- Yacht construction
- Pre-purchase inspections
- New purchases
- Sale preparation
- New system designs
- System installations
- Retrofits and renovations
- Vessel restorations
- Crew selection
- Subcontracting and project management
- Transportation and storage
- Let us know how we may help. Contact us
A perfect way to earn (or remember) your sea legs.
- At acosta yacht group, we know everything about your vessel, and we are avid boaters with life-long experience at sea. We are happy to schedule guided tours of your vessel, as needed, so that you can always be relaxed and comfortable on the water.
- Our hands-on instruction and orientation outings are tailored for boaters, family members, friends and other small groups and can be as general or detailed as you wish. If you’ve just purchased a new yacht or have never sailed before– or if you’ve been away from the water for a while and would like a quick refresher—this is the perfect way to get your sea legs, safely and enjoyably.
- Our yacht instruction and orientation consists of one-on-one walk-throughs, including:
- Vessel and systems orientation
- The roles of the crew
- Navigation, at the dock and at sea
- Understanding sea conditions
- The basics of maintenance
- Emergency planning and preparation
- Call us today to schedule an instructional outing on your vessel.
For the privilege of peace of mind.
We understand your time is valuable, and your free time is precious. Our concierges will cheerfully assist you with any aspect of your voyage that affects your comfort, excursion-planning, entertainment, and operations. You may count on us to assist you, every step of the way, and at every port, if you need parts, supplies, crew members, or marina services. No detail is too small. You will never waste your relaxation time stressing about not having sunscreen or a corkscrew; we have you covered.
Please contact us to book concierge service for your next excursion.
The best decisions are educated decisions.
Acosta yacht group has earned a respected place in the yacht-management industry, in part because of the attention we pay to customer service, the fact that our maintenance and management programs are unequal to any, and in part because we simply know our craft.
Being trusted advisers to our customers is a part of the job we take very seriously. Our consultation service enables you to make sound, fact-based decisions.
Consulting with us before a new purchase can help to ensure that your investment is based on quality and value, over cost and appearance. Beautiful boats are not all created equal. We can assist you in planning new projects, such as retrofits or renovations. We can guide you regarding any aspect of yacht ownership or operations, so that your leisure time is spent stress-free.
- Our consulting services are always customized to fit your schedule and exact needs. Please contact us any time to see how we may help you.